YAKO Stepper Motor Driver YKA3422MA
YKA3422MA is identical-angle constant-torque microstep drive with working voltage AC110~220V. It’s designed for various models of three phase 86~130mm (NEMA 34~50) hybrid stepper motors which current are below 4.2A.
With a servo-similar control circuit, YKA3422MA can drive motors at low speed with almost no vibration or noise. Motor torque at high speed is much higher than two-phase or five-phase hybrid stepper motor.
- High performance, low noise with excellent stability and low cost
- 16 constant-torque microstep settings, 60,000 steps per round the highest
- Unique control circuit, effectively reducing noise and increasing rotation smoothness
- 200Kpps response frequency
- After step pulse stops for 100ms, output current automatically change to 20~80% (based on STOP/Im setting)
- Bipolar constant current wave chopping mode, improve motor speed and power
- Photoelectric isolated signal input/output
- Drive current adjustable from 0.6A/phase to 4.2A/phase
- Sole power input, voltage range: AC110~220V
- Fault protection: over current, overheat, low voltage protection
- Small size:178*108*68mm, 1.25kg
- Position memory function
Một số Model sản phẩm khác